Billy, like me, was an only child. Billy's birthday is in August and when he turns 37, we will be the same age until I turn 38 in Oct. He always teases me that I will reach 40 before he will :). We talked about the people that we dated right off the bat. He told me that I was the third girl he dated from eharmony. Even though the first two were just a one time date. One did not like him because he did not buy her dinner or snacks at the movie theater. He had all his bills coming due at once and it was just bad timing. The second girl got scared and thought he was moving way too fast by giving her flowers. He smiled at the thought that when he got me flowers for our first date by ourselves, I was really excited to get them. I never expected him to buy me anything when we went to the movies. I just liked spending time with him.
I told him that I went out with a few guys but they only were a one time only deal. After the first date we were through. I dated two guys from the church that I attended and both were jerks. One guy used me for money and the other just wanted to be a homebody and did not want to be seen out in public together. I want to be seen out in public together, it makes me feel special that he is honored to have me by his side.
When we were dating, if Billy sold puppies and I helped me by playing with them then he would split the money with me.
Luke 23 is about Jesus' trial before Pilate and Herod. You know the story, Herod sent Jesus back to Pilate and the people yelled crucify him. Even though He had very little strength left, He found some and cried out "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34). Luke 24 deals with His resurrection and how he appeared to the disciples. He was first seen by Mary Magdalene and then she went and told the disciples that the Lord had risen just like He said He would.
What faith to have in Jesus. I believe He is who He said He was and did what He said He would do. I believe it all, that Jesus can wash away my sins and make me whole again. I am thankful for His mercy and the many blessings that He has given to me. I praise Him because He is so very worthy of all my praise and worship.
Thank you for reading and be blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment