I don't have all the answers, but what I do know is that in order for things to work out, you have to keep Christ first in everything that you do. Without Him as the foundation, pieces won't fit together and you will end up with a jumbled mess. Before Billy and I even met, I prayed for him. I prayed that he would be like me, waiting for the right one to come along. I got my wish. He was waiting for me. He told me that the last girl he dated before me got scared when he got her flowers. I told him that I liked getting flowers. Some of the guys that I dated, never got me flowers and I felt that they did not appreciate me at all. Now, Billy doesn't get me flowers all the time, he thinks about it but doesn't because of the animals. That will change once we fix up the barn. Then he won't have an excuse not to buy me flowers. We go through seasons in our lives, I know that winter has just started, I can't wait to see how this season plays out. When He is first in your life, things look a whole lot brighter and you look forward to what life has in store for you.
Times go by really fast, the older I get. Christmas is almost here again. Spring will be coming and Billy and I will have been married for 2 years. I can honestly say that this year has been our year. We have spent a lot of time talking and listening to one another. I have grown so much in the last year, I am trying to be the wife I need to be. I try to help out and do things to please him. I know that he likes it when he comes home and I tell him all the things that I got done for us.
Thanks for reading and be blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment